What the WRC Offers
The Women’s Resource Center at Coastal Carolina University welcomes students, staff, faculty, and members of our local community. The WRC provides opportunities for learning, support, collaboration, and fun! No matter if you are looking for a place to nap, attend programs, borrow a book, or a free snack, we are open and welcoming to everyone regardless of their gender identity. Below is a list of what we offer:
- Peer advising on a walk-in or appointment basis.
- A relaxing environment for study, meetings, or socializing.
- Information and referrals to appropriate campus and community resources (student organizations, career services, counseling services, social events, and campus activities).
- A variety of pamphlets, brochures, and magazines concerning relevant issues both locally and nationally.
- A small library focused on women’s theory and history, culture, and other issues.
- Ongoing programs that address women's issues.
- Reserve Our Facility! NEED A MEETING SPACE? NEED A ROOM FOR CLASS PROJECT? NEED A LOCATION FOR A GROUP DISCUSSION? THEN THE WOMEN'S RESOURCE CENTER IS FOR YOU! CALL 349-2580 TO MAKE A RESERVATION!