Request Programming or Co-Sponsorship
The Women’s Resource Center can provide presentations on campus as well as support to programs related to women or gender issues.
Request a presentation
The Women’s Resource Center can present to your class, organization, or office. Sample topics include:
- Dating Violence
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Harassment
Email us firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please include:
- Your name
- Desired time/date/location information
- A brief description of your desired presentation
- All requests need be at least 3 weeks before requested date
The Women’s Resource Center is available to help support programming relating to women or gender issues.
Co-sponsorship requests will be reviewed as they are received (e.g. promotion, hosting a lunch or informal meeting with the speaker, use of the WRC for a presentation, etc.).
Requirements of co-sponsorship:
- All publicity for co-sponsored events must mention the assistance of the Women’s Resource Center and should include the Women’s Resource Center logo when possible. Copies of flyers, announcements, and the like must be supplied to the Women’s Resource Center’s office.
Co-sponsorship requests will be evaluated using the following criteria:
- Consistency of proposed event with the Women’s Resource Center Mission & Goals;
- Relevance of scholarly and professional credentials of speaker to proposed topic (if pertinent);
- Preference will be given to events that enhance the educational experience of women.
If you are interested in co-sponsorship for your event, please email us at email@example.com