Five published faculty members at Coastal Carolina University will give a public reading from their works on Tuesday, April 8, at 4:30 p.m. in the James J. Johnson Auditorium. The Words to Say It Visiting Writers Series event is free and open to the public.
Featured authors include:
* Jason Bordt, who teaches English and creative writing at CCU, has had work published in South Dakota Review, The Tooth and Red Weather journals.
* Colin Burch, lecturer of English, has published work in Iodine: A Poetry Journal, New Mirage Journal and Appraisal: The Journal of the British Personalist Forum.
* Carolina Cahill, teaching associate, has had her poetry published in Hayden’s Ferry Review and Copper Nickel. Her nonfiction has appeared in The Tusk and American Bicyclist.
* Jeremy Griffin, teaching associate, is the author of “A Last Resort for Desperate People” (2012) and was nominated for a Library of Virginia Book Award. He has published in various journals such as The Greensboro Review, Indiana Review and Shenandoah.
* Hastings Hensel, a lecturer at CCU, is the author of a chapbook, “Control Burn.” His poems have appeared in The Greensboro Review, 32 Poems, Cave Wall, Gray’s Sporting Journal and elsewhere.
A reception will follow the reading. For more information, call Cara Blue Adams at 843-349-2532 or email@example.com.
W?hrend wir uns immer gratis porno