Coastal Carolina University's Office of Admissions will hold a Transfer Student Admissions Day on Tuesday, March 21. Potential transfer students can choose from two different two-hour sessions, from 2 to 4 p.m. or from 6 to 8 p.m.
The event will be held in the university's Welcome Center, located in University Hall. Potential transfer students will have the opportunity to explore their options through various sessions, including:
- Submit an application for admissions
- Meet one-on-one with a transfer counselor
- Discuss transfer credits and credit evaluations
- Learn about financial aid and scholarships
- Chat with current transfer students
- Take a campus tour
Refreshments and door prizes will be offered. For more information contact Thyssene Frederick at (843) 349-2372 or email@example.com; or Marcella Greene at (843) 349-2023 or firstname.lastname@example.org.