Coastal Carolina University officials continue to lead public input seminars as part of the university's strategic planning process with a 7 p.m. meeting Monday, Oct. 1 at the Horry-Georgetown Technical College Conference and Business Center Auditorium on the former airbase in Myrtle Beach.
CCU President David DeCenzo and Executive Vice President Edgar Dyer are leading the sessions, which provide an opportunity to explain the top administrators' vision for Coastal, encourage input from community members into the university's strategic planning process, and create a forum for the community to ask questions and express concerns.
Public input seminars have been scheduled for the following dates and locations. The public is invited to attend and participate in Coastal's future, and learn more about the university.
• Monday, Oct. 1 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Horry Georgetown Technical College Conference and Business Center Auditorium on the former airbase, 950 Meyers Ave., Myrtle Beach
• Monday, Oct. 15 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Aynor Senior Center, 845 North Main St., Aynor
• Thursday, Oct. 18 from 7 to 9 p.m. at North Myrtle Beach City Hall (Council Chambers), located at 1018 Second Ave. S., North Myrtle Beach
• Monday, Oct. 22 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Coastal's Waccamaw Higher Education Center, Room 109 at 160 Wilbrook Blvd., Litchfield
• Thursday, Oct. 25 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Loris City Hall (Council Chambers), 4104 Walnut St., Loris
For further information, contact Darla Domke-Damonte at (843) 503-8183 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information and upcoming activities of the strategic planning process at Coastal are available at www.coastal.edu/strategicplanning.