Coastal Carolina University invites high school students from North and South Carolina to visit the campus for "Carolina Comes First Day," on Friday, Nov. 13. Students who attend this event and bring a completed application will receive an application fee waiver.
- Registration from noon to 1 p.m.
- Admission Overview from 1:15 to 1:45 p.m.
- Student and Staff Panel from 2 to 2:50 p.m.
- Mock class for students/ Financial Aid and Scholarship session for parents from 3 to 3:50 p.m.
- Campus Tour from 4 to 5 p.m.
Refreshments and Meet with Admissions and Financial Aid Counselors from 5 to 5:45 p.m.
Applications can be completed and printed at www.coastal.edu/admissions/apply.html. Students are also expected to bring a sealed copy of an official high school transcript and a copy of their SAT or ACT score report.
Students should sign up early as space is limited. For more information or to sign up, contact the Office of Admissions at 843-349-2027.