||Homecoming Court 2009: Front row from left, Kelly Cann, Brittany Akins, Kristen Reagan, Katie Correia, Marianne Long and Jessica Respass. Back row, Dan Jolles, Jesse Ford, Braden Pate, Tyler Anthony , Garrett McGhee and Cavon Knotts.
Coastal Carolina University's Homecoming 2009, which is themed "CaCINO Royale," is scheduled for Monday, Nov. 2 through Saturday, Nov. 7.
The Homecoming parade will start at 4 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 4 in downtown Conway. The parade will begin under the bridge near the Peanut Warehouse, proceed up Elm Street, turn on 4th Avenue, move down Laurel Street to 2nd Avenue, and end up back at the Peanut Warehouse.
The week will include a variety of activities, culminating with the Chanticleers taking on the Gardner-Webb Bulldogs at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday at Brooks Stadium.
The following events are free and open to the public unless otherwise indicated.
Monday, Nov. 2
* Student Government Association Charity Date Auction, 6:30 p.m. in Wall Auditorium, this event is for students only.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
* Office decorating, judging and spirit banner judging, on campus throughout the day.
* Homecoming court interviews, time and location not yet determined.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
* Homecoming Parade, Pep Rally and Homecoming Court, 4 p.m., downtown Conway
Thursday, Nov. 5
* Step Show, 6 p.m. in Wheelwright Auditorium, the event is free and open to students, faculty and staff but a ticket is required.
Friday, Nov. 6
* ChantFest, noon to 3 p.m., Prince Lawn, featuring food, music and activities for students
* Alumni and athletics golf tournament, 1 p.m. at Quail Creek Golf Club, participants must pre-register by calling 843-349-2856 or at www.coastal.edu/alumni.
* Wall College Alumni Mixer, 5 to 7 p.m. at Damon's Grill in Myrtle Beach.
* Talent Show, 7 p.m. in Wheelwright Auditorium, the event is free and open to students, faculty and staff but a ticket is required.
Saturday, Nov. 7
* Presidents cup homecoming race, 6:30 a.m. registration and 7:30 a.m. start at the Campus Recreation Center.
* Tailgating, 8:30 a.m., throughout campus.
* Most Spirited Student Tailgate
* Alumni pre-game tailgate party, 11 a.m., Atheneum Hall Lawn.
Alumni association annual meeting, 9:30 a.m. in Wall Auditorium, all alumni are invited.
Chanticleers vs. Bulldogs, 12:30 p.m. at Brooks Stadium, tickets required.
Homecoming King and Queen announced at half time.
* For more information about Homecoming 2009 events, call Kristi Thompson at 349-4165 or go to www.coastal.edu/osal/homecoming.html.