||Chauncey, Homecoming King Garrett McGhee and Homecoming Queen Marianne Long
Coastal Carolina University announces winners for homecoming 2009 court, events and competitions. The events and competitions include homecoming king and queen, office decorating, spirit banner, a parade, step show, talent show and most spirited tailgate competition.
The winners for the categories are:
* Homecoming King - Garrett McGhee of East Hartland, Conn., studying accounting and finance.
* Homecoming Queen - Marianne Long of Rockland, Mass., studying marine science.
* Office Decorating - Office of the Registrar
* Spirit Banner - Phi Sigma Sigma and Pi Kappa Phi
* Parade Float - Phi Sigma Sigma and Pi Kappa Phi
* Step Show - Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Incorporated
* Talent Show - Tegan Hinaman of Conway, studying exercise and sport science.
* Most Spirited Tailgate - Pi Kappa Phi
For more information, contact Kristi Thompson at 843-349-4165.