Coastal Carolina University's Division of Extended Learning
Public Services and EEI Communications are offering several
professional development workshops at Coastal's H. Dale Williams Center
for Extended Learning beginning in September. The center is located on
the second floor of the new University Hall on the Coastal campus. Fee
for the workshops begin at $395.
EEI Communications, headquartered in Alexandria,Va., is a national
leader in communications skills training with special emphasis on
written and visual communications, training more than 10,000
individuals annually. Instructors are working professionals.
Workshops being offered this fall at Coastal are:
- Web Page Development I - Sept. 10
- Web Page Development II - Sept. 11
- Writing for the Web and New Media - Sept. 13 and 14
- Strategies of Effective Writing - Sept. 24
- Revising and Editing Your Own Writing - Sept. 25
- Introduction to Project Management - Oct. 10
- Web Page Design - Oct. 11 and 12
- Intensive Introduction to Copyediting - Oct. 15 through 17
- Editorial Skills for Non-Editors - Oct. 18
- Comprehensive Proofreading - Oct. 22 and 23.
For course descriptions or more information, call Coastal's
Division of Extended Learning and Public Services at 349-2648 or visit
www.coastal.edu/learn on the Internet.