The E. Craig Wall Sr. College of Business Administration is offering five Financial Empowerment Workshops (FEW) in March and April. The workshops, conducted by faculty of the Wall College of Business, are designed to help individuals achieve financial independence. They are free and open to the public and will be held from 6:30 to 7:50 p.m. in the Wall Building.
* Wednesday, March 23 – "Understanding Your Income Taxes," with Carol Cissel, lecturer of accounting, who will explain how to complete returns and minimize tax liability. Room 321.
* Tuesday, March 29 – "Managing Personal Finances," with John Mortimer, associate professor of accounting, who will explore the principles of sound financial planning. Room 322.
* Tuesday, April 5 – "Managing Debt," with Yoav Wachsman, associate professor of economics, who will discuss ways to supervise one's finances and how to make major purchases. Room 322.
* Tuesday, April 12 – "Designing a Winning Portfolio," with Marvin Keene, assistant professor of finance, who will focus on what stocks and bonds are and how to design an optimal investment portfolio. Room 322.
* Tuesday, April 19 – "Retirement & Estate Planning," with Kenneth Small, assistant professor of finance, who will discuss how to plan for retirement and inheritance. Room 322.
For more information, contact Yoav Wachsman at firstname.lastname@example.org.