Coastal Carolina University will observe Sexual Assault Awareness Week from Monday, Sept. 30, to Friday. Oct. 4, with various programs and events designed to encourage discussion and promote awareness of sexual violence. All events are free and open to the public.
Events planned for the week include:
Monday, Sept. 30
* Office Decoration Competition, campuswide, all day
* Sexual Assault Forum, 7 p.m., Johnson Auditorium
Tuesday, Oct. 1
* Relationship Screenings, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Prince Lawn
* Make a Poster for Take Back the Night, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Prince Lawn
* Take Back the Night March and Rally Against Violence, 7 p.m., Blanton Circle
Wednesday, Oct. 2
* The Clothesline Project, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Prince Lawn
Thursday, Oct. 3
* Screening of “Tough Guide,” followed by panel discussion, 6 p.m., Brittain Hall 101
Friday, Oct. 4
* Healthy Relationship Information Station, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Prince Lawn
For more information, contact Counseling Services at 843-349-2305.