Nineteen Coastal Carolina University graduating seniors with degrees in graphic design will be presenting their culmination of four years of study in the Rebecca Randall Bryan Art Gallery from Monday, April 28, through Saturday, May 10, with a closing reception on Friday, May 9, at 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. The public is invited; no ticket is required.
The portfolio exhibition is a capstone course for studio art and design majors. Showcased works, based on each student's course of study, include printmaking, painting, sculpture and photography, ceramics, puppetry, installation works and other forms of mixed media.
Students showcasing their pieces are:
* Justice Aaron from Conway
* Jordan Baquilar from York
* Olivia Bennett from Easley
* Anthony Bryant from Stratford, Conn.
* Erica Burkett from Myrtle Beach
* Tyler Buse from Spartanburg
* Christina Cruz from Myrtle Beach
* Corina Cudebec from Pawleys Island
* Scott Cullum from Sumter
* Gary Harrington from Cheraw
* Tori Jordan from Loris
* Nora Kyles from Myrtle Beach
* Brandi Lovette from Donalds
* Landen Martin from Elgin
* Brittany Mauro from Hammonton, N.J.
* Charles Merchant from Myrtle Beach
* Brandon Sabb from Orangeburg
* Demonshay Scipio from Darlington
* Dequan Williams from Bowman
The Rebecca Randall Bryan Art Gallery is located on the CCU campus in the Thomas W. and Robin W. Edwards College of Humanities and Fine Arts.
The gallery is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, as well as noon to 4 p.m. Saturday, May 10, following commencement.
For more information, contact, James Arendt, gallery director, at 843-349-6409.