Twenty-one individuals were inducted into the Coastal Carolina University Circle of Omicron Delta Kappa at a ceremony on Dec. 4.
Omicron Delta Kappa is a national honor society that recognizes achievement in scholarship, athletics, campus or community service, mass media, and the creative and performing arts.
The students are:
- Arnaud Caffin, a senior accounting major of St. Vincent, France;
- Jennifer Abbot, a junior early childhood education major of North Canton, Ohio;
- Cassandra Candler, a senior math major of Surfside Beach;
- Taurean Davis, a junior history major of Duncan;
- James Chatfield, a senior marketing major of Goose Creek;
- Candice Doten, a junior accounting major of Rivertown, Md.;
- Erica Hopkins, a senior finance major of Columbia;
- Jillian Jacob, a junior biology major of Cleves, Ohio;
- Amy Lawson, a senior marine science major of Bedford, Va.;
- Katherine Koontz, a junior marine science major of Pittsburgh, Pa.;
- Allison Mulford, a senior management major of Marion;
- Pamela Madden, a junior marine science major of Apex, N.C.;
- Camilla Hakonardottir, a senior management major of Reykjavik, Iceland;
- Pamela Mulcahy, a junior Spanish major of Larchmont, N.Y.;
- Deeni Simon, a senior marine science major of Lagrangeville, N.Y.;
- John Peach, a junior history major of Columbia;
- Jennifer Thompson, a senior early childhood education major of Longs;
- Whitney Shearer, a junior elementary education major of Albany, Ky.;
- Amanda Silva, a junior early childhood education major of Naugatuck, Conn.; and
- William Zeallor, a junior psychology major of Lincoln, Del.
Peter Barr, provost of Coastal Carolina University, was also inducted.