Twenty-one students were inducted into the Coastal Carolina University Circle of Omicron Delta Kappa at a ceremony on Dec. 1.
Omicron Delta Kappa is a national honor society that recognizes achievement in scholarship, athletics, campus or community service, mass media, and the creative and performing arts.
The students are:
- John Adamec, a junior in marine science/chemistry, of Niskayuna, N.Y.
- Jeff Burke, a junior in political science, of Myrtle Beach
- Shrinivas Chabba, a senior in computer science, of India
- Danielle Colombo, a senior in art education, of West Islip, N.Y.
- Amanda Colon, a junior in biology, of Montgomery, N.Y.
- Jason Fishel, a senior in English/philosophy, of Myrtle Beach
- Lori Goodman, a senior in elementary education, of Myrtle Beach
- Kristen Hardin, a junior in psychology, of Myrtle Beach
- Elizabeth Mann, a junior in marine science/psychology, of Blacksburg, Va.
- Heather Martin, a senior in finance, of Conway
- Patrick Kyle Martin, a senior in marketing, of Florence
- Meredith Putnam, a senior in psychology, of Doylestown, Penn.
- Katherine Reese, a junior in early childhood education, of Monkton, Md.
- Melissa Rohal, a junior in marine science/biology, of Gahanna, Ohio
- Shenna Rote, a senior in political science, of Sheffield, Mass.
- Jessica Roy, a senior in education, of Newington, Conn.
- Jason Schipper, a junior in history, of Conway
- Emma Sellers, a junior in psychology, of Effingham
- Christian Smith, a junior in psychology, of Nottinghamshire, England
- Amanda Steep, a junior in philosophy, of Myrtle Beach
- Bin Zheng, a senior in mathematics, of Murrells Inlet