The 13th Annual Cultural Celebration featuring ethnic entertainment, arts and crafts, and food, is scheduled for Wednesday, April 7 from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the Prince Lawn at Coastal Carolina University.
The annual festival is free and open to the public. Food and merchandise will be offered for sale. In case of rain, the Cultural Celebration will take place on April 14 at the same times and location.
Here is the tentative schedule for the day's entertainment:
- 11:15 a.m. Mystic Vibrations, reggae band
- 11:45 a.m. Costa Columbiana, Spanish band
- Noon, Coastal Carolina University Dance Team
- 12:30 p.m., Adande African Drum and Dance Co.
- 1 p.m., Myrtle Beach Regional Pipe Band and Highland Dancers
- 1:30 p.m., Costa Columbiana
- 2 p.m., Peralta
- 2:30 p.m., Adande African Drum and Dance Co.
Food vendors will include Sugar Shak, Little River Deli, Yum-Yum BBQ and KNH Middle Eastern food. Arts and crafts booths will include books, Greek items and African-American arts and jewelry. Tables will be set up for Coastal student groups to explain their organization and purpose.
For more information, contact Coastal's Office of Multicultural Student Services at