Be a Civically Engaged Leader
Leadership and Civic Engagement's mission is to develop engaged chanticleer leaders for today and the future through impactful collaborative action
We accomplish this through offering a variety of opportunities in Leadership Development & Civic Engagement. A few of our many programs are listed below. It is highly advised that you login to Coastal Connections to receive more information. There is a link for it on the left side of this page.
A few of our many leadership and volunteer opportunities:
- Participate in Students Taking Active Resonsibility (STAR)
- Alternative Break Programs- Winter and Spring Breaks
- Emerging Leaders Seminar- 3 Credit Sophomore Leadership Course
- The CINO Leadership Series: Including CINO Quest, CINO Ignite, CINO Legacy
- Continuing Your Journey Leadership Seminar
- Charting Your Course Leadership Conefrence, held every fall and open to all students
Explore the links on the left of this page to learn more about all of the opportunities we have here for you and become a better leader TODAY!
Leadership & Civic Engagement
Coordinator of Leadership & Civic Engagement
Coordinator of Civic Engagement & Orientation
Student Assistant for Leadership