Welcome to Procurement Services! Whether you are a Coastal Carolina University employee, a member of the vendor community, or someone seeking general procurement information, the various pages linked to this site contain a multitude of information that will hopefully address your question.
The Procurement Services staff is comprised of the director, a team of buyers, receiving manager, supply specialists and administrative support. Within this group are a unique blend of business and technical skills required to carry out the procurement process, including:
- assisting University departments with the development of specifications for required goods and services;
- providing acceptable terms and conditions for procurement actions;
- providing the interface with suppliers and vendors in matters of price, quality, delivery, and contract administration; and
- resolving legal and risk management issues, with the aid and direction of the offices of University Counsel and Risk Management, that may arise during various phases of the process.
Procurement Services will continually strive to increase its understanding of the needs of the customers, improve the communication with both customers and suppliers, seek ways to simplify processes and procedures, and obtain the best value possible with procured goods and services. Procurement seeks to establish and maintain relationships that exceed expectations. In doing so, comments, questions, suggestions and concerns are welcome at any time.
Procurement Services is affiliated with the following organizations:
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing, Inc. (NIGP)
- SC Association of Governmental Purchasing Officials(SCAGPO)
- National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP)
- National Association of Purchasing Card Professionals (NAPCP)
Location and Hours
642 Century Circle
Conway, SC 29526
Post Office Box 261954
Conway, SC 29528
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fair with Haze
65.5° / 18.6° C