- To complete this form, you will need to know two things:
- Your current GPA and number of credit hours completed (available on
your transcript at WebAdvisor).
- Your current schedule (also available at WebAdvisor).
- Enter your current GPA and number of credit hours completed in the boxes
below these instructions.
- Complete column one of the table below by filling in the names and numbers
of the courses you are currently taking, e.g., Psyc 302. This is actually
optional, as this information is not used in the calculations. It may come
in handy, though, if you want to print this page out for your records or
your advising folder.
- Complete column two of the table by typing in the number of credit hours
for each of these courses. Most will be 3. A few may be 4. Most labs and
Phed courses are 1, etc. This information is on your schedule.
- Complete column three of the table by typing in the letter grade you
anticipate in the course: A, B+, B, etc. Type the letter grade as a capital
letter with a + if needed. DO NOT type extra blank spaces in this box!
- Column four will be completed for you by the program. DON'T type anything
- If you make a mistake, click on the reset button at the bottom of the table
and start over.
- Once you have entered all information correctly, click on the Calc It!
- Don't be surprised at the answer. The more credit hours you have already
completed, the harder it is going to be to change your GPA much.