facebook icon twitter youtube

Club Sports Forms & Links

Sport Club Giving Button

Forms & Links

Club Sports Giving Button

Club Sports Forms & Links

Any time your organization would like to hold events (meetings, practices, games, etc.) on campus or off, this online form must be completed in full. The submitted form is directed to the Club Sports Office for approval and registration on the campus master calendar.  This procedure is accomplished through Coastal Connections.

Travel Procedures

When your club wants to travel, here's what to do every trip more than 15 miles from campus:

  1. Step 1 - Log in to Coastal Connections and navigate to your organization's webpage. 

    Step 2 - Create an event under the events tab within your organization using the Event Registration form. 

    Step 3 - Follow all instructions through this process and submit the space request using link provided.

  2. Submit Travel Authorization (even if $0 requested).
  3. EACH participating member must have a signed Liability Waiver on file with the Club Sports Office.  This is also done through Coastal Connections.
  4. If a University/Rental vehicle is needed, submit Vehicle Reservation Request.
Club Sports Council Funding Request
  only used for additional/emergency funding
Coastal Connections Link Button
2016-17 Budget Request‌ Coastal Connections Help Guide
Sample Budget Club Sports Liability Waiver

Student Account Charge Auth. Form

Game Officials Invoice 2015-16 Club Sports Manual
Athletic Trainer Invoice  
Vendor Application
for new service provider to your club 
Sample Constitution & Requirements
Fundraising Request  
MiscellaneousUniversity & Student Org Policy

Secondary Insurance Coverage (AIG)
all full-time students are covered under a policy so long
as he/she already has primary coverage 

How to Create an Account

2015-2016 Code of Student Conduct
Civic Engagement & Volunteerism 2015-2016 Registered Student Organization Handbook
Travel Checklist

Advisor Info - On Campus

Advisor Info - Off Campus  (5 pgs)

Personal Vehicle Travel Liability and Insurance Form  
Travel Authorization  
SC Driver's Record (DMV)
(3-yr + record must be 
obtained from state where licensed)
Vehicle Reservation Request