Spring Intramural Sports
Deadline registration is after Spring Break (Thursday, March 17)
Spring Session II:
- Indoor Soccer
- 2 on 2 Sand Volleyball
- Kickball (NEW!)
Spring Session I now playing:
- Basketball (5 to play, 11 roster max)
- Dodgeball (6 to play, 13 roster max)
- 4v4 Flag Football (4 to play, 9 roster max)
Intramural Sports Home
What are IM Sports?
Coastal Carolina University's Intramural (IM) Sports program provides an environment where students have the opportunity to gather with others and participate in sport activities, regardless of skill level. The IM Sports program is constituted of traditional team and individual sports with leagues and playoffs, as well as one-day or weekend tournaments. See our current offerings to find out which sport you’d like to play.
Choosing the Right League
For many sports there are league divisions for Men, Women, and Coed. Likewise, there are three Intramural levels:
Recreational (New to the Sport): The emphasis is on playing. "HAVING FUN"
Competitive (Moderately Skilled, former Rookie League): You are invested in determining a champion. "PLAYING HARD"
Pro (Highly Skilled): The most intense division. "WINNING"
Coed (Similar to Competitive): Must play an equal number of guys/girls.
Greek (Only Fraternities and Sororities): Must play using organization's official name and with members of said organization.
- Click the 'Sport Info' link to the left to view all intramural schedules, rankings, playoff brackets and division standings.
- Use your CCU email and password to create an account. Please REMOVE the 0 in front of your ID Number if applicable
- Choose the sport, league, day and time you want to play
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and score well on the required quiz
- PAY ONLINE or Come to the Williams-Brice PE Center to complete registration by payment (Cash, CINO Card, Visa, MasterCard, Check)
- View this Captain's Video for changes for 2014-15, and an introduction to the online registration process
Check the intramural sports page for registration information, FAQs and see below for what's available.
The mission of the Intramural Sports Program is to offer a wide variety of activities and encourage all students to take advantage of the opportunity to participate. By offering a diversified program, students will be provided with the opportunity to develop courage, sportsmanship, mental alertness and leadership qualities in a stimulating competitive or non-competitive atmosphere.
|Basketball:||O.A.L.||TMT||GPhi Ballerz||Pike Garnet||DreamKillerz|
|4v4 Flag Football:||Hungry, Hungry Hippos||---||---||---|
|Dodgeball:||I'd Hit That||---||ADPi||---||---|
|Softball:||It's a Wrap||---||---||Sigma Phi Epsilon||Regulators|
|2v2 Sand Volleyball||Gilley's Team||---||---||---||---|
|Indoor Soccer:||Street Kings||---||---||Pike Gold||East Coast United|
- Hours of Operation
- April Group Fitness Schedule
- IMLeagues (Intramural Sports)
- CCURec Store
- Student Webmail