Intramural Sports Home
- Click the 'Sport Info' link to the left to view all intramural schedules, rankings, playoff brackets and division standings.
- Register all teams online at this site:
button at the top of the online registration page
- to learn how to use system.
- Use your CCU email and password to create an account. Please REMOVE the 0 in front of your ID Number
- Choose the sport, league, day and time you want to play
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and score 100% on the required quiz
- PAY ONLINE or Come to the Rec Center to complete registration by payment (Cash, CINO Card, Visa, MasterCard, Check)
- View this Captain's Video for many new changes for 2011-12, especially to the registration process
The mission of the Intramural Sports Program is to offer a wide variety of activities and encourage all students to take advantage of the opportunity to participate. By offering a diversified program, students will be provided with the opportunity to develop courage, sportsmanship, mental alertness and leadership qualities in a stimulating competitive or non-competitive atmosphere.
Congratulations to our 2013 Spring Intramural Sports Champions!
|Pro League: 3 Ballers||
Rookie League: A & E
Fraternity League: Delta Chi
|Co-Ed League: Blue Ballers Co-Ed|
|Womens League: Flatline|
Co-Ed League: Jiminy Kick-Its
Rookie League: ColbyParnellSucks
|Pro League: Da Bomb Squad||Rookie League: Kenneth Powers, CEO|
|Fraternity League: Kappa Sigma||Co-Ed League: ADPi Kappa Phi|
|Co-Rec League: Yet to be Decided||Rookie League: The Plungers|
- Hours of Operation
- Group X Nov 2013 Schedule
- Group X Dec 2013 Schedule
- IMLeagues (Intramural Sports)
- CCURec Store
- Student Webmail
48.0° / 9.0° C