Admission Requirement to the major
Students must apply for admission to the RSM program. Admission criteria
- Documented meeting with advisor in the Recreation and Sport
- Complete RSM 242 and HLED 121 with a grade of C or higher,
- Have completed a minimum of 45 semester hours with an overall
grade point average (GPA) of 2.25,
- Complete an application of admission to the Recreation and Sport
Management program and receive notice of acceptance.
Admission Requirement to the internship
Students must also apply for admission to the capstone
internship experience, and must:
- Achieve a grade of “C” or better in all RSM Foundation
and Major Courses,
- Hold an overall GPA of 2.25 or higher.
- Successfully complete oral and written (comprehensive) exit exams
during RSM 396,
- Complete an application for admission to the internship and receive
notice of acceptance.