New University Driver
- Must have an "Official" three year driving record. (Driving Status is not Acceptable)
- All new drivers must read the Department of Transportation Policy and Procedures.
- After reading the Department of Transportation Policy and Procedures please complete and sign:
- A copy of the Driver Record Request
- The Driver Pin Request and bring along with your "Official" three year driving record and a valid driver's license to the Safety and Transportation Department located at 470 Allied Drive Conway, SC 29526.
A driving record must be on file for anyone driving a CCU motor pool or Enterprise rental vehicle. Reservations will not be made without a driving record. It is possible to obtain an official South Carolina driving record through. scdmvonline
Safety and Transportation
Coastal Carolina University
470 Allied Drive
P.O. BOX 261954
Conway, SC 29528-6054