SCS Help Desks
Student Computing Services (SCS) has several help desks on-campus to provide
students with information and assistance with all their computing needs.
The primary help desk for SCS is located in Kearns Hall room 113.
Other help desks are located at
- EHFA Computer Lab (Humanities building, room 171)
- Wall Computer Lab (Wall building, room 108)
- Bryan Information Commons Help Desk
Help desk employees provide assistance with:
They also assist with the resources available in the labs such as:
- Computer academic projects.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat Pro.
- Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Misc. questions.
and anything else in the lab.
- Printing transparencies
- CINO Print station