SCS Help Desks
Student Computing Services (SCS) has several help desks on-campus to provide
students with information and assistance with all their computing needs.
The primary help desk is located in the main office of SCS in
Other help desks are located at
- EHFA Computer Lab (Humanities building, room 171)
- Science Computer Lab(Science building, room 122)
- Wall Computer Lab (Wall building, room 108)
- Psych & Soc. Lab (CSC, room 209)
Help desk employees provide assistance with:
They also assist with the resources available in the labs such as:
- Computer academic projects.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat Pro.
- Internet browsers such as Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Misc. questions.
and anything else in the lab.
- Printing transparencies
- CINO Print station