MS Outlook 2007 Sync
- First, follow this link to set your Mobile password. If you wish to sync with MS Outlook, you must have a mobile password first.
click for larger
- After setting your mobile password, log-in to your email.
- Once you are logged in, click Settings (located in the top right corner of the screen).
- Select Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- In the "IMAP Access" section, select Enable IMAP. Click Save Changes
- Open Microsoft Outlook 2007.
- Click Tools.
- Click Account Settings.
- Under the "E-Mail" Tab, select New.
- Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types. Click Next.
- Select Internet E-mail. Click Next.
- On the "Internet E-mail Settings" screen, enter the following:
Click More Settings.
Click the Advanced tab.
Under the "Advanced" tab, enter the following:
- Your Name: Your first and last name.
- E-mail Address: Your Coastal email address. Example: email@example.com
- Account Type: IMAP.
- incoming mail server: imap.gmail.com
- Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com
- User Name: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: Your New Mobile password.
Incoming Server Settings
Click the Outgoing Server tab.
Put a check mark in the box next to My Outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
On the next screen, click Test Account Settings.
Outlook will run a test to make sure that your settings are correct. Your screen should look like the one below:
On the next screen, click Next.
Click Finish to complete the setup.
Outlook will start collecting emails from your Coastal account. The name of your account will appear on the left side of the screen.
- Incoming server (IMAP): 993
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: SSL
Outgoing Server Settings
- Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
- Use the following type of encrypted connection: TLS