If you are having problems logging in to services on the CCU website, you can reset your password. To reset your password, do the following:
*Note* If you incorrectly answer your security question three (3) times, you will be locked out of your account. If this happens, fill out a Help Request Form.
- Go to www.coastal.edu/search/password
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN (if you are an international student, enter the last four digits of the International Student Number that was given to you in your letter of acceptance
- Enter your birthdate (mm/dd/yy format)
- You will be prompted to answer the security question you created when you set up your account.
- Once you have correctly answered your security question, you will be prompted to enter a new password. You may use your previous password.
- Please make note of your password and store it in a safe and secure place.
Still having problems? Fill out a Help Request Form or call Tech Support at 843-349-2220.