Configuring your computer to use the Wireless Network on campus (Mac)
If you experience any problems or have any questions, please contact
Ensure that your Airport is turned on.
In the upper-right corner of the screen, click on the Airport icon.
A box with available connections will appear. Select CCUnwired.
- When first attempting to access an off campus website, such as facebook, you'll be redirected to the authentication page.
- On this page, enter your CCU username and password.
- Once you log in, you'll be directed to the download page. Here just click on the button to download the agent.
- If prompted, select to open the archive for easy installation.
- After the installer is extracted, you'll be directed to the Downloads directory and the installer will be highlighted.
- On the first screen of the installer, click Continue.
- On the second screen of the installer, click Continue.
- On the third screen of the installer, select the hard drive that you want to install the client on and then click Continue.
- On the fourth screen of the installer, then click Continue.
- When asked for your password, put in your computer password.
- After the installer is finished copying files, the Cisco NAC agent should pop-up.
- To sign-in, just type in your CCU username and password.
the Tech Support Center at 843-349-2220.