Student Software Select
The Student Software Select program is a Microsoft contract that enables students to purchase a license to use specified Microsoft products such as Office Standard 2011 for MAC and Office Professional Plus 2013 for PC at a discounted price. Current price for Office Standard 2011 and Office Professional Plus 2013 is $34.75. Please note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Requirements to Participate
In order to participate in the Student Software Select program you must:
- Have a valid CCU ID.
- Be currently enrolled.
Steps to Participate
To participate in the Student Software Select program, follow the steps listed below.
- Verify that your system is capable of supporting the software (see Minimum Hardware Requirements below).
- Pay the purchase cost at the Office of Student Accounts (843-349-2159) and allow five business days for your software(s) to become available for pick up from Student Computing Services in Kearns Hall 113 (you will receive an email indicating it is ready for pickup).
- Must bring CCU ID with you when picking up your software.
- Complete and sign the Academic Select Student License Agreement in Kearns Hall 113.
- You may choose to install the software on your computer yourself, or Student Computing Services can assist you in installing the software on your computer.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
In order for the software to run properly and effectively, your system must meet or exceed the minimum hardware requirements listed below.
- Pentium 4/Pentium M/Intel Solo Processor running at 500 MHz or better
- 512 MB of system memory(RAM)
- 3.5 GB of free space available on your Hard Drive
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows Server 2003 with SP1, or later operating systems
NOTE: These are the minimum hardware requirements needed for the computer to run the software. Click here to go to Micosoft's detailed information web page. Office 2013 Suites is listed at the top of the page.