University Housing Recycling
Recycling shouldn't stop after class is over. Students can take the initiative to recycle in the residence halls. All students that live in residence halls on CCU's main campus and University Place have the opportunity to recycle. Recycling is a voluntary program.
Step 1 - Request a Bin
If you live on-campus, you can request a free teal recycling bin. To request a bin, complete the bin request form.
Step 2 - What to Recycle
- plastic bottles and jugs (no plastic bags)
- metal cans (aluminum and steel)
- glass bottles and jars
- cardboard, cereal boxes and snack boxes (flatten)
- all paper, including newspaper, magazines and junk mail
Step 3 - Know Where to take Recyclables
- Main Campus - large teal recycling container, located between Ingle Hall and the Woods, near the basketball court
- University Place (Piedmont) - large, teal recycling container, located near the dumpsters in the parking lot
For more information, call (843) 349-6954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org