CCU Treasure Hunt, all over campus
Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014 - 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The Treasure Hunt is an opportunity to show how well you and your team knows CCU as a part of Homecoming.
Here is the official Treasure Hunt List
Rules of the Hunt
- This is a team effort! HOWEVER, your team must use ONE social media platform to play (Twitter and/or Instagram).
- Designating one specific handle (listed on the registration form) to post from for the entire Treasure Hunt.
- All “treasures” must posted using #CCUTreasure AND the number of the ‘item’
- Acquisition of Items: All items on the list can be obtained and performed legally.
- Fair Play: Sabotage is bad. Sabotaging teams or their items can lead to immediate disqualification or loss of points.
- Photo bombing other team’s photos and videos is allowed and earns secret bonus points.
- No profanity or vulgar gestures are allowed.
- Disturbing classes and meetings that are in session is strictly a big no no!
- “Treasures” may involve performances, photos, videos, puzzles, random acts of kindness, arts and crafts, research, or finding obscure objects.
- The cut off to post any items for the Treasure Hunt is 6:00 p.m.
You will earn points for each “treasure” post that will be added to your overall Homecoming points, using the following point system:
0 = Incorrect answer, with no tags
1 = Incorrect answer, with all tags
2 = Incorrect answer, with all tags, and a photo
3 = Correct answer, with no tags
4 = Correct answer, with all tags
5 = Correct answer, with all tags, and a photo (or a video, if it asks for one)
1 point bonus for videos (unless it asks for a video)
5 point bonus – if your team completes ALL the “Teal Goes Green” things on this list (12).
10 point bonus – if your team completes ALL 54 things on this list.
How to Post:
Each post must include #CCUTreasure and the number of the item.
For more information or to get involved, call (843) 349-5041 or email email@example.com