Academic Testing Center
Coastal Carolina University's Academic Testing Center is committed to providing a broad spectrum of testing services, both to the University and local communities, in a convenient and professional setting. The Testing Center, located in the Coastal Science Center, provides:
- A secure and distraction free environment
- High standards of testing integrity
- Trained and certified staff to ensure a pleasant testing experience
- Various methods of test delivery, based upon test type, such as computer based, internet delivery and paper/pencil tests
- Testing assistance for a variety of clients such as:
- Freshmen, entering college, can identify areas of weakness in reading, writing and math through testing services and receive computer based assistance in these areas.
- Graduating seniors can continue their higher education experience by taking entrance exams for graduate degree programs.
- Professional careers can be enhanced by certification exams in a variety of fields.
The Academic Testing Center administers tests Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. All testing is by appointment, no walk-ins.
Please be aware of some Testing Center policies:
- PROHIBITED items: No cell phones are allowed in the center. Candidates are also asked to remove all jewelry. Candidates are provided a secure locker to store belongings while testing.
- All testing sessions are videotaped.
- Candidates may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- Candidates are asked to please be considerate of other testers and avoid wearing any strong perfumes or colognes.
- Candidates will need to present 2 IDs.
For further information regarding the administering of specific tests, please click on the appropriate tab or call 843-349-4011.
Coastal Science Center
301 Allied Drive
Conway, SC 29526
Hours of Operations
Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Coastal Carolina University’s Academic Testing Center is affiliated with