With advance paperwork sent to the Academic Testing Center, the Testing Center staff will gladly administer make-up exams for any student who is unable to test in the classroom because of an accident, illness, or other excused absence from class. Advance paperwork and appointments are required due to the high level and broad spectrum of testing offered by the Center to both the University and the local communities.
Information for Instructors:
Instructors must submit at least 24 hours in advance of the test time:
A completed Make Up Test Request Form
The instructor's test
These may be submitted either by fax (843)349-4063 or by email to email@example.com
The original must be clear and legible. Tiny print will not fax well.
Please note: The Testing Center does not have AccuScan forms.
The delivery or return of the test by the Student is not acceptable.
Information for students:
- Students must make an appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Please call 843-349-4011 for an appointment.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- Test Center Hours are Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Students should check the Testing Center posted hours and allow ample time to test.
- If a student is late for their appointment, they may have to reschedule their test.
- All tests will be collected, and students will be asked to leave the Testing Center at the scheduled closing time.
- No cell phones are allowed in the center.
- Students will be asked to remove ALL jewelry, coats, hoodies, and empty their pockets before entering the testing room. Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Students may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All students are required to show a CCU ID or photo ID when taking any tests in the Testing Center. If a student does not have proper identification, the student will not be admitted for testing.
- The Testing Center will provide all pencils and scratch paper. The Testing Center does not have Blue/Green books or AccuScan/Scantron forms (unless provided by instructor).
Phone: 843-349-4011 Fax: 843-349-4063