The Academic Testing Center offers administration of make-up exams on an individual basis for any student who is unable to test in the classroom because of an accident, illness, or other excused absence from class. Due to the high volume and broad spectrum of testing offered by the Center to both the University and the local communities this service is based on availability; we may not always be able to accommodate your requests. Advance paperwork and appointments are required. Instructors must submit at least 48 hours in advance of the test time and no walk-in or same day testing is allowed.
Information for Instructors:
Instructors must submit at least 48 hours in advance of the test date:
A completed Make Up Test Request Form
The instructor's test
These may be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The Testing Center does not have AccuScan forms.
The delivery or return of the test by the Student is not acceptable, they can be sent electronically, by mail or hand delivery by the faculty member or administrative assistant.
Information for students:
- Students must make an appointment a minimum of 24 hours in advance. Students will receive an email from the testing center with directions on how to schedule their appointment.
- No walk-ins are allowed.
- Test Center Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Students should check the Testing Center posted hours and allow ample time to test.
- If a student is late for their appointment, they may have to reschedule their test.
- All tests will be collected, and students will be asked to leave the Testing Center at the scheduled closing time.
- No cell phones are allowed in the center.
- Students will be asked to remove ALL jewelry, coats, hoodies, and empty their pockets before entering the testing room. Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Students may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All students are required to show a CCU ID or photo ID when taking any tests in the Testing Center. If a student does not have proper identification, the student will not be admitted for testing.
- The Testing Center will provide all pencils and scratch paper. The Testing Center does not have Blue/Green books or AccuScan/Scantron forms (unless provided by instructor).