CLEP - College Level Examination Program Registration
***Two (2) payments required: first payable to CLEP @ $80.00 and second payable
to CCU @$40.00.
The $40 payment to CCU is required to secure an appointment.
All candidates must pay for their test fee and receive a ticket number from
http://clep.collegeboard.org/ prior to registering and paying the
$40 non-refundable proctor fee to have their test administered through Coastal Carolina University Academic Testing Center.
CLEP testers must provide one (1) form of government issued ID that includes
both a photo and a signature.
All fees are non-refundable.
- No cell phones permitted in the Testing Center.
- Testers should arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Testers will be asked to remove all jewelry, coats, hoodies, and hats, as well as to empty their pockets.
Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Testers may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All pencils and scratch paper, if allowed, will be provided.
- Tests are administered Monday through Friday (closed holidays) between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- Tests must be taken within 6 months of submission of the Request From.
- Please contact the Testing Center for directions to the Center, 843-349-4011, or if you have questions regarding this form.
- 24 hours notice is required to reschedule your test.