CLEP - College Level Examination Program Registration
***Two (2) payments required: first payable to CCU @$40.00 and second payable
to CLEP @ $80.00.
The $40 payment to CCU is required to secure appointment and will be made on submission
of this form. Payment to ETS will be made day of test. 24 hrs. notice is required to reschedule your test.
***NOTE - As of January 1, 2014,
all candidates must pay for their test fee and receive a voucher number from
http://clep.collegeboard.org/ prior to registering and paying the
$40 proctor fee to have their test administered through Coastal Carolina University Academic Testing Center.
CLEP testers must provide two (2) forms of ID. One ID must be government issued and include
both a photo and a signature. The second ID must include photo
All fees are non-refundable.
- No cell phones permitted in the Testing Center.
- Testers should arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Testers will be asked to remove all jewelry, coats, hoodies, and hats, as well as to empty their pockets.
Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Testers may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All pencils and scratch paper, if allowed, will be provided.
- Tests are administered Monday through Friday (closed holidays) between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- Tests must be taken within 6 months of submission of the Request From.
- Please contact the Testing Center for directions to the Center, 843-349-4011, or if you have questions regarding this form.