DSST Registration Form
***Two (2) payments required: first payable to CCU @$40.00 and second payable
to DSST @ $80.00.
The $40 payment to CCU is required to secure appointment and will be made on submission
of this form. Payment to ETS may be made day of test. 24 hrs. notice is required to reschedule your test.
DSST testers must provide one (1) form of ID. ID must be government issued and include
both a photo and a signature. DSST testers must also bring code for institution where results are to be sent.
Also, if tester has previously taken DSST test(s), be prepared to provide your username and password.
All fees are non-refundable.
- No cell phones permitted in the Testing Center.
- Testers should arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Testers will be asked to remove all jewelry, coats, hoodies, and hats, as well as to empty their pockets. Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Testers may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All pencils and scratch paper, if allowed, will be provided.
- Tests are administered Monday through Friday (closed holidays) between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- Tests must be taken within 6 months of submission of the Request Form.
- Please contact the Testing Center for directions to the Center, 843-349-4011, or if you have questions regarding this form.