***You will be redirected to pay a $90.00 payment fee after submitting this form.
When your completed registration form and full payment have been received, you will be contacted to
schedule a date and time for the test to be administered.
MAT will require a $20 reactivation fee if the test isn’t
taken within 10 days of the scheduled appointment or if it is not rescheduled 2 days in advance of the original appointment.
MAT testers must provide two (2) forms of ID. One ID must be government issued and include
both a photo and a signature. The second ID must include photo
All fees are non-refundable.
- No cell phones permitted in the Testing Center.
- Testers should arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment time.
- Testers will be asked to remove all jewelry, coats, hoodies, and hats, as well as to empty their pockets.
Lockers will be provided for personal items.
- Testers may not leave the building once testing has begun.
- All pencils and scratch paper, if allowed, will be provided.
- Tests are administered Monday through Friday (closed holidays) between the hours of 8:30am and 4:30pm.
- Tests must be taken within 6 months of submission of the Request From.
- Please contact the Testing Center for directions to the Center, 843-349-4011, or if you have questions regarding this form.