The Women's Leadership Conference and Celebration of Inspiring Women brings together women from all walks of life for two days of education, professional and personal development, and networking. Entrepreneurs, professionals, community volunteers and activists, students, moms, and women in transition all enjoy this dynamic program with incredible opportunities to learn and grow.
The Women's Leadership Conference seeks to educate, motivate and challenge women to lead change in their lives, their communities and the world. The 2017 program featured notable speakers from the fields of business, science, culture and more. Speakers included:
- Julissa Arce, author of My (Underground) American Dream: My True Story as an Undocumented Immigrant Who Became a Wall Street Executive
- Samantha Ettus, work/life expert and best-selling author
- Jan Fields, former president of McDonald's USA, named to Forbes' list of the World's 100 Most Powerful Women.
- Vanessa Gualy and Jenna Hipp, co-founders of Nailing Hollywood Management Inc.
- Lynnette Richmann, vice president of global audit services, WalMart Stores Inc.
The Celebration of Inspiring Women honors remarkable individuals and celebrates their contributions to our state, region, nation and world. The awards were created as an important and lasting way to recognize the incredible achievements of women with ties to South Carolina. Since the program's inception in 2011, 37 women have been recognized, including 2017 honorees Kristin Bohan, Lou Kennedy and Vanessa E. Wyche.
Save the dates for the 2018 Conference and Celebration to be held Feb. 6-7 at the Sheraton Myrtle Beach Convention Center. Details will be posted here as they become available.
Past Conference Speakers
Since 2011, the Women’s Leadership Conference has featured more than 250 world-class speakers.
Recent Blog Posts