Article IV: Membership Meetings
- The full membership of WIPL will meet at least twice per year; generally once during the Spring semester and once during the Fall semester.
- Special meetings may be called at the discretion of the WIPL Board.
- An annual financial report will be presented by the Treasurer.
- Voting: Only WIPL members in good standing may vote on items brought forth by the WIPL Board or by a WIPL member. Issues may include, but are not limited to: election of Officers, amendments to By-Laws, new committees or programs. Depending upon the urgency and nature of the issue requiring a vote, the WIPL Board will determine the most appropriate voting method from the following options: by in-person voice/hand vote, online vote submission or via written ballot. A majority of the in-person votes cast during a meeting at which a quorum of the full membership is present shall constitute the action of the membership. A majority of votes cast during online or written proxy shall constitute the action of the membership.
- Quorum: A quorum shall consist of a simple majority (half the membership, plus one).