Women in Philanthropy and Leadership recognizes the essential and continuing role of women in the life and progress of the University and society. Our mission is to transform the lives of students at CCU and the community by leveraging the impact of women and their donations of time, talent and resources.
Women in Philanthropy and Leadership will create a sustainable legacy to transform the leadership potential of students, staff, faculty and the community at-large into a vital resource that will cultivate the intellectual growth of the institution. Through the energy, impact and aspirations of its members, opportunities for scholarship and leadership will be provided to enhance not only the academic value of Coastal Carolina University, but the community in which it thrives and the society which it serves.
- To increase philanthropy and expand membership commitment from women in our community.
- To grow our permanent endowment fund that sustains scholarships.
- To create opportunities for students to partner with women in leadership roles within our community.
- To provide a forum for women in the community to collaborate and network.
- To continue our "Inspiring Women" speaker series.
- To provide an opportunity for greater financial impact through the collective efforts of women unified in purpose.