Women in Philanthropy and Leadership for Coastal Carolina University exists to promote the vital roles of women through scholarships and leadership opportunities, and leverages the work of supporters and the generosity of donors for transformational change.
Women in Philanthropy and Leadership will create a sustainable legacy to transform the leadership potential of students, staff, faculty and the community at-large into a vital resource that will cultivate the intellectual growth of the institution and the community.
- To increase philanthropy and expand membership commitment from women in our community.
- To grow our permanent endowment fund that sustains scholarships.
- To create opportunities for students to partner with women in leadership roles within our community.
- To provide a forum for women in the community to collaborate and network.
- To continue our "Inspiring Women" speaker series.
- To provide an opportunity for greater financial impact through the collective efforts of women unified in purpose.