Women in Philanthropy and Leadership (WIPL) for Coastal Carolina University is an organization that empowers accomplished women by providing educational, networking, philanthropic and leadership opportunities. WIPL scholarships are provided through the combined financial resources of members and other donors in support of Coastal Carolina University and its students. It is their hope that by providing financial assistance toward the successful completion of a student's degree program that the student will, in turn, work to better serve the community, state and the world.
Since 2007, WIPL has awarded $172,500 in scholarships to 122 Coastal Carolina students, 27 of whom have received scholarships for the 2015-2016 academic year.
WIPL offers the following scholarships:
- WIPL Annual Scholarships
- WIPL Life and Legacy (Named) Annual Scholarships
- WIPL Life and Legacy Annual Scholarship – Zonta Foundation of Myrtle Beach
- WIPL Legacy Endowed Scholarship
- Mr. Scott Pyle and Dr. Pamela Pyle "Make a Difference" Scholarship
- Washington Internship Institute Global Women's Leadership Development Scholarship
To learn about WIPL scholarships and recipients, please select from the list above or select About WIPL Scholarships from the menu to the right. For more information, please contact Charmaine Tomczyk, Chair of the Scholarship Committee, at 843-349-2403 or email@example.com.
The WIPL Effect
Hear from WIPL's first Legacy Endowed Scholar about her Coastal Carolina University experience
(run time 2:16)
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW