Competitive proposals will include the following information:
- Project title
- Project description
- Partnering department (if any)
- Budget request amount
- Identification of the Strategic Plan goals that the project will support
- Identification of departmental assessment goals that the project will support
- Benchmarks that describe goals representing successful implementation of the project
- Project assessment that describes the efficacy of the project
- Planned date of completion
The deadline for submitting proposals for the upcoming academic year is March 16. All proposals must be submitted via Campus Labs. If you need assistance with using campus labs, please contact either Holly Legg or Vivian Ford in the Office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Analysis.
If you have any questions or need assistance developing possible proposals, please contact Jim Solazzo at 843-349-2717 or by email at email@example.com.
The fellowship has helped me connect with fellow women in various STEM disciplines as well as different research opportunities on campus. Without the Women in STEM Fellowship, I would not have this network of amazing women on campus."
Our Women in STEM Fellow
Information Systems Major
The SAF Research Fellows program will elevate the campuswide research culture to a whole new level for deserving upper level students. Twenty rising juniors or seniors will be selected this year to work with faculty on focused research projects for either two academic years or a summer and one academic year. By year two, we'll have twice as many students involved. Research Fellows will receive a stipend and supplementary funding toward their research project. I'm really excited about this high impact opportunity for our students!
Professor Rob Young