Assistant Professor - Management
- Ph.D., University of North Carolina-Charlotte, Organizational Science
- M.A., the University of North Carolina-Charlotte, Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.B.A., Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, Marketing Management
- B.S., University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, Zoology (Business Administration minor)
Academic and Professional Experience
- Assistant Professor of Management, Coastal Carolina University
- Assistant Professor of Management, University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
- Instructor and Graduate Student Assistant, the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Instructor and Graduate Student Assistant, Syracuse University
- Organizational Learning & Development Consultant, TIAA-CREF, Charlotte, N.C.
- Research Analyst, Knowledge Systems & Research Syracuse, N.Y.
- Strategic Business Planning/Marketing Co-op, Sensis Corporation Syracuse, N.Y.
- Office Manager, Gene Network Sciences, Ithaca, N.Y.
- Marine Biologist, NMC, Contractor for the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) Dutch Harbor
April Spivak's vita (PDF)