Coastal Carolina University Horry County College Application Drive-Thru Week
- South Carolina Residency Application
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Merit Awards
- South Carolina Lottery Scholarships
- Horry County Higher Education Commission Scholarships
- Coastal Education Foundation Scholarships
December 7 - 10
3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
GG parking lot
Haven’t completed your college applications yet? Now is the time.
From December 7 - 10, Horry County high school students and HGTC students can apply to Coastal Carolina University and:
- Receive a $45 application fee waiver when you drop off or complete your application.
- Meet with admissions staff members and learn more about CCU.
Simply drive-up to obtain a fee waiver or park and a staff member will assist you.
Masks are required for all visitors.
If you wish to apply in-person, we recommend that you bring a laptop or digital device. Internet service will be provided. You can bring copies of your high school transcript or college transcript(s) to complete your application. Learn about the freshmen admissions requirements here and learn about the transfer admissions requirements here.
Register Now by Selecting One of the Following Dates