International Conditional Admissions Process
If an applicant does not meet the Coastal Carolina University English Proficiency requirement, they can still experience CCU on campus through our nationally accredited ELS Language Center Intensive English Program.
- Complete steps 1 and 2 below to apply to CCU.
- Complete step 3 to apply to ELS.
Once you have completed at least Level 110 of the ELS Intensive English Program, your conditional admission status at Coastal Carolina University will update to accepted once all supporting documents are received and no new application or fee will be required.
Step 1: Complete Your CCU Application
- Apply online
- Pay application fee of $45
Note: Because admission requirements are subject to change, applicants are considered for specific semesters only. If a student will not meet English Proficiency Requirements by the start date of the enrollment semester, please contact email@example.com to defer your application or re-apply.
Step 2: Submit Your Transcripts
Your official records are required to complete your application.
- Applicants should submit official records in the original language (s) of issue with a certified, official English translation showing grades for the last three years of education.
- Applicants who have attended any post-secondary education should submit official, academic transcripts from all college records in the native language with official seals and stamps from the affiliated University Registrar. A certified, English translation with a professional, credential evaluation of all work completed with a course-by-course with GPA report from organizations recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACE), Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE), or other certified credentialing services, along with detailed course descriptions of all work in English.