Sister State Tuition Waiver
Coastal Carolina University is pleased to offer resident (in-state) tuition to citizens of the following countries and states:
- Germany---State of Rhineland-Palatinate/Rheinland-Pfalz
- Germany---State of Thuringia/Thüringen
- Germany---State of Brandenburg/Brannenborg
- Australia---State of Queensland---Australia
- Taiwan, Republic of China
This benefit lowers tuition costs significantly, resulting in savings of approximately $14,672 USD for Undergraduate students, and approximately $8,190 USD for Graduate students.
Applicants must be admitted to an academic program at Coastal Carolina University, and the tuition benefit applies throughout all years of study in an academic program. In order to qualify for this waiver, you must be able to demonstrate citizenship and legal residency. Click here to download the paperwork that you will need for more information on what documents you will need to submit in order to qualify to receive this waiver.
See SECTION 59-112-70 of the South Carolina Code of Laws for more information.