Tuition and Fees
- For New Student Checklist and additional information on tuition, cost of attendance and methods of payment, visit Student Accounts »
- University Fees »
- View 2017-2018 Lab Fees (pdf) »
- Housing and Meals »
- Tuition and Fees (2016-2017) »
Undergraduate Tuition per semester *
Full-time Students (12-18 credit hours)
- In-state: $5,600
- Out-of-state: $12,936
Part-time (11 credit hours or less)
- In-state: $469/credit hour
- Out-of-state: $1,075/credit hour
Graduate Tuition per semester *
- In-state: $576/credit hour
- Out-of-state: $1,041/credit hour
* Tuition costs include required technology fee: $90 for full-time students, $5 per credit hour for part-time and graduate students.
Please note: Expenses for books are NOT included in tuition cost.
***The Board of Trustees has approved in-state tuition rates for out-of-state students for Distance Learning Courses only during the summer sessions. Students who were enrolled full-time during the Spring 2017 semester (undergraduates: 12+ credit hours; graduates: 9+ credit hours), or students who have applied, been accepted and have made all required deposits for the Fall 2017 semester are eligible to receive this rate. This includes Maymester, Summer I and Summer II classes.
Financial Responsibility: By registering for classes at Coastal Carolina University, a student accepts full financial responsibility for payment of tuition, fees and all other related expenses. If the student fails to make timely payment, his/her account may be referred to a collection agency, and he/she will be responsible for reimbursing the University for the collection agency's fees and all costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, incurred in such collection efforts. A student is bound by these policies for the duration of his/her enrollment at Coastal Carolina University and until all final charges are paid in full.