Making a campus visit is one of the most important steps in choosing a college. Come see for yourself why CCU is a special place.
Every college has a unique look, feel and sense of possibility, and Coastal Carolina University is no different. Come see for yourself and find out why so many students experience CCU and know that this is the place for them. Click on the links below to learn more and sign up for a tour or call 800-277-7000 to register for weekday or Saturday tours. Regardless of when you visit, you will receive the individualized attention that is the hallmark of CCU.
Tips for your visit
- Schedule your visit in advance. We want to know you are coming.
- Please be on time. Additional tour guides may not be available if you are late.
- Ask questions and talk to the tour guides.
- Check the academic calendar for holiday closures or times when classes are not in session.
- Plan for inclement weather and wear comfortable shoes.
- If you wish to meet with an academic department, please make an appointment with the department separately in advance of your visit. Departmental contact information may be found here.
Note for prospective marine science students: The marine science building, the Coastal Science Center, is not included on the regular campus tour. Therefore, appointments to see the marine science department separately must be made in advance; preregistration is required as space is limited. For more information, please contact the Department of Marine Science at 843-349-2219 or visit xxxx.
The Office of Admissions and Merit Awards and the Welcome Center are located in Baxley Hall, 100 Chanticleer Drive, Conway, SC 29526.