A Night out, in CCU Style!
Join the CCU Alumni Association Board of Directors for an exciting night of great food and drinks, live music, and prizes!
Enjoy an amazing southern dinner, live music by local artist Stevie Mac, drinks provided by the Crafty Rooster, a selection of fabulous silent auction items, and much more!
Your ticket(s) will feature a unique number, and it will serve as your entry to win $5,000 in the reverse raffle. Throughout this fun evening, tickets will be announced (and eliminated!), leaving our big $5,000 winner at the end!
Will Friday, the 13th be your lucky day?
• WHEN: Friday, March 13 at 6:30 p.m.
• WHERE: CCU campus • Brooks Stadium • The new West Zone suite
Note: You DO NOT need to be a CCU Alum to purchase a ticket, or be present to WIN!
- Please park in Lot QQ, directly adjacent to Brooks Stadium, and we'll have golf carts shuttling guests to the 544 and University Blvd. entrance if needed.
We're kickin' it in:
Proceeds support the CCU Alumni Association's endowed scholarships for CCU students!
- $100 Individual (1 reverse raffle entry)
- $150 per Couple (2 reverse raffle entries)
(Your purchase also renews your Alumni Association membership!)
Online registration is now closed, but walk-ups are welcome (come to Gate 6 at the stadium). See you tonight!
Events and Venues Information
There are many events throughout Commencement Weekend. Ensure you know where you need to be and when.
Learn what students need to do in preparation for Commencement Weekend, including ordering regalia and claiming tickets.