Sign up for Blackboard training at TEAL Center
The Teal Center has its early September schedule of sessions posted. There are more than 40 sessions to help prepare for the fall semester with the new version of Blackboard Learn. Session topics include Blackboard Basics, Organizing Your Course, the Grade Center, Managing Tests, and Managing Assignments. A reminder that Blackboard training is required before your courses can be added or transferred to the new system. Below are a few items to note:
* If you are unable to attend an on-campus Blackboard session, we are offering Blackboard Basics: An Introduction to the New Blackboard Learn System in an online format. Sessions begin each Tuesday in August. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our training website at http://www.coastal.edu/teal/training
* We will also offer one-on-one or small group Blackboard Basics webinar sessions via Adobe Connect by request. To schedule an appointment, please email email@example.com
* Our September Blackboard Learn courses include sessions on Groups
* Blackboard Learn Resource Guide for Faculty are available at http://libguides.coastal.edu/facultybb which include Quick Start Guides, video tutorials and more.
* Blackboard Learn Guide for Students (http://libguides.coastal.edu/studentbb) is available with step-by-step guides and video tutorials to assist your students.
* Open Labs are available from 1 to 3 p.m. on Wednesdays each week if you need assistance with a specific technology issue
For a full schedule, visit http://www.coastal.edu/teal/training. Contact Jenn Shinaberger, assistant director, Distance Learning and TEAL Center, if you have questions at 843-349-2737 or firstname.lastname@example.org