- CCU among the 100 Best College Buys for the 11th consecutive year
For the 11th consecutive year, Coastal Carolina University has been named one of the 100 Best College Buys® by Institutional Research and Evaluation, Inc. (IRE), the only public institution in South Carolina to receive this distinction and one of only three schools in the state.
- Halloween and Homecoming
CCU had plenty of fun over Halloween and Homecoming weekend. Watch the recaps!
- Watch: WIPL Women in Business
The Coastal Carolina University campus community recently heard from a panel of local women business leaders.
- CCU Kenneth E. Swain Scholars named for 2019-2020
Three Coastal Carolina University juniors have been selected as Swain Scholars at Coastal Carolina University for 2019-2020. Two of these students have been named Kenneth E. Swain Scholars and one has been named the Jewel Clemmons Swain Scholar. As Swain Scholars, these students will plan and implement community outreach and research projects designed to improve the quality of life of Horry County residents.
- AORE Campus Challenge comes to an end with CCU ranked top five in the Southeast region
Coastal Carolina University ran, hiked, paddleboarded, biked, and surfed its way into the top five during the four-week Mother-Nature-meets-March-Madness Association of Outdoor Recreation and Education (AORE) Campus Challenge.
- Vienna Boys Choir to appear in sold-out performance at CCU's Wheelwright Auditorium
The Vienna Boys Choir, performing at CCU for the first time, has sold out Wheelwright Auditorium for the Nov. 5 performance.
- Lifelong learning at CCU continues with excursions, lecture series and much more
This fall, the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Coastal Carolina University is offering some new events for its members and for the public.
- Men's soccer sweeps weekly conference honors
The Coastal Carolina University men's soccer team swept the conference weekly player of the week honors released Oct. 22 by the Sun Belt Conference.
- Nemeth and Petrenko Earn Weekly Sun Belt Conference Awards
For the second straight week, sophomore Anett Nemeth and freshman Brigitta Petrenko have earned Sun Belt Conference weekly honors, announced by the conference on Oct. 22.