Welcome to Blackboard Learn
Coastal Carolina University uses Blackboard Learn to deliver course content to students as part of online, hybrid, and face-to-face classes. To learn more about using Blackboard Learn, visit the resource links on the left.
Blackboard Grade Center does not display properly in some recent versions of Internet Explorer. In order to see the grade center in your course, you may need to download Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Download Browsers
Routine maintenance on the Blackboard Learn Server is performed on Fridays at 3:00pm. Interruptions will be minimal, most lasting approximately 30 minutes. Please keep this in mind as you plan your coursework.
Information for Students
- Student Orientation for Blackboard Learn
- Username & Password Lookup: Lookup your Coastal username and password. Problems retrieving your username and password? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- WebAdvisor: Register for classes, view grades, or review financial aid information
- Blackboard Learn Resources for Students: Get more information on using Blackboard Learn
Information for Faculty
- New Faculty: If you are new to Blackboard at Coastal Carolina University, find resources to help you get started
- Course Request Form: Request to have your courses added to Blackboard Learn. (Login required)
- Faculty Blackboard Learn Assistance: Send an email to the Blackboard Learn Administrator
- Blackboard Learn Resources for Faculty: Access Blackboard Learn Resources for Faculty
- Blackboard Learn Policies and Procedures: Policies and procedures for use of the Blackboard Learn system