Bridge Program Checklist
1. Have your high school send an official transcript and your SAT/ACT test scores to HGTC.
- If you have taken AP courses, you will also need to request that your AP test scores be sent by the College Board to Horry Georgetown Technical College.
- If you have taken college-level courses during high school, you will need to contact the college that awarded the credits and have them send an official transcript also.
- If your SAT/ACT test scores are not on your high school transcript, you will need to have the College Board send them to HGTC. Your guidance counselor can help you with this.
2. Add HGTC to your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- If you haven’t done so, add HGTC's code, 004925, to the schools receiving your FAFSA.
- If you do not have HGTC on your FAFSA, HGTC will not be able to award you financial aid while you are attending Horry Georgetown Technical College in the Bridge Program.
3. Begin checking WaveNet daily for financial aid information, course schedule and other important information.
4. After graduation, have your high school send an official final transcript showing graduation date to both HGTC and CCU.
5. Submit your immunization records.
6. Review and submit all housing information.
- All Bridge Program students living more than 50 miles from CCU are required to live on campus.
- If you are living with a parent/legal guardian within 50 miles of CCU and this is the address on file with the CCU Office of Admissions, you are not required to live on campus.
- To apply for housing, you must submit the online housing application and the $150 housing application/housing fee prepayment. This application fee is nonrefundable.
- You can find the housing application through your WebAdvisor account.
7. Pay tuition or set up payment plan.
- Payments can be made at HGTC via WaveNet or in person at the Office of Student Accounts. You must have your HGTC username, password and H- number.
- Go to www.hgtc.edu, log on to WaveNet, go to the MY STUDENT tab, click the highlighted term under MY ACCOUNT, scroll down to bottom and choose either view installment plan or amount due, and make payment.
- Contact the HGTC Helpdesk (email@example.com or 843-349-5340) for user assistance.
8. Complete CCU's AlcoholEdu for College/Haven by following the directions sent to your CCU email account after July 1, 2017.
- Part 1 must be completed by Aug. 17, 2018.
9. Upload your CINO Card photo.